Tuesday, November 3, 2009

3 months?! Really?

And here I thought it was early menopause. God only knows how many at-home pregnancy tests I've taken in my life. NONE of which have ever turned up with a positive sign. Needless to say, we were slightly shocked when the doctor told us that we were already 3 months along. I mean, we JUST found out on Saturday that we were pregnant, now we're 3-months along! Holy crap.

Clearly this forty-year old never knew what the tell-tale signs were. Not everyone wants to share with you that their boobs feel like pummeled punching bags. (again, I thought it was pre-menopause). oiy.

I also played co-ed soccer (for the first time in my life) for the first three months of being pregnant. Got knocked around on the field a few times too (I remember getting knocked down so hard that I saw stars during one game). This little tyke is going to be one strong baby


The soccer team...

No comments:

Post a Comment